Wednesday 30 January 2013

Some goals/ reasons for getting started


* My whole life I've never really felt comfortable with my body... I'm looking forward to feeling confident!

*I can't wait to have more energy, I'd like to be one of those people who literally bounces out of bed, this has NEVER been me!

*I'd like to go on a tropical holiday somewhere and actually wear a pretty bathing suit that I like and I'd like to feel good/look good wearing it too...i.e something like this would be the 'ultimate'


*I want to have a healthy BMI that means losing quite a lot of weight! For my midgety frame I should be considerably smaller than I am so that means losing a good 15-20 kilos, yikes! BRING.IT.ON!

*Food is has alway been a reward for me, I'd like to use something more positive as a reward like going to the movies as a treat or taking a nice walk somewhere. Food can be a treat (sometimes) but I think a big part of my problem is that I use food as a reward waaay too often.


*I'd like to be able to run and swim some distance without stopping, when I was about 14 I was really into cross country (it's kind of hard to imagine me as sporty I know!) I was actually pretty fit back then and used to swim all the time which is something I'd like to get back into.

Thats 6 pretty huge goals to tackle, I'm not entirely sure I will get to achieve all of these things this year but even if I get half way I think that is an amazing improvement on my current situation.

Wish me luck, it's going to be a long hard journey but I think my health is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment